<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Thursday, April 15, 2004
 
Category: Pitchers
The recent live action production of The Cat in the Hat, rating 2.9/10 by users of the imdb, is an absolute cracker in my book. I do wonder, though, how the OFLC could consider it a G rating. There was the spelling out of S. H. I. T. There was a short description of the facts of life as they apply to cats. Perhaps the one that really got past the OFLC was when, having stepped on a certain garden implement which jumped up and hit him in the face, the cat accused it of being a "dirty 'ho". When markl is Prime Minister he can counsel them on why this might be just a little off colour. He might also tell them from me that the fillum is bling-bling.
Also these holidays, we went to see Scooby Doo II: Monsters Unleashed. It was way better than the first one but it didn't really have much to beat. It did, however, make the same mistake as the first one by allowing that the magic is real. This is quite the opposite of the point of the cartoon series. I'm kinda fond of Linda Cardellini, me.

TCitH - 8/10
SD2:MU - 6/10


Powered by Blogger