<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Sunday, November 28, 2004
 
Category: Rather
I discovered ratherbiased.com today. It chronicles Dan Rather's time as a journalist and news presenter on the CBS network in the US. This particular interview with Bill Clinton is an example of how he treats Democrats. Just a little sample...
RATHER: Mr. President, if we could be one one-hundredth as great as you and Hillary Rodham Clinton have been together in the White House, we'd take it right now and walk away winners.
As you know, Mr. President, I pride myself on trying to ask the tough questions. So I'm not going to apologize in advance for this question, but I do want to put you on tough question alert.
CLINTON: Go ahead, I'm bleeding already. Go ahead. [Laughter]
RATHER: You've been through 2 hours of questioning this morning with two of the most insightful questioners on television, Harry Smith and Paula Zahn. Connie came at you there with a substantive question. So here's my question: When you're able to take a deep breath, when you're able to watch television, besides news and sports, what do you like to watch? What do you watch on television?
Boots and all, Dan! I think it was only fair to put him on tough question alert.


Powered by Blogger