<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
 
Category: Documentaries
I've mentioned Michael Moore Hates America before but now, courtesy of the boy Bezos, I have a copy and it is good. Strangely, though, it is good in a different sense than I expected. Michael Wilson set out to make a Roger and Me sort of doco which slagged off the big fella and along the way he got into a conversation with Penn Jillette which was his moment on the road to Damascus. What Wilson ended up producing was a film about the nature of documentaries and the difficulties of making an honest documentary. The big bloke Moore certainly doesn't get off scot-free but Wilson has the hairshirt on as well for some of the time.
If you know me and you live in TramTown, consider borrowing it from me or get on the blower to the boy Bezos yourself.
9.0/10.0 maybe more after a second watch.


Powered by Blogger