<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Sunday, May 08, 2005
 
Category: ISP's
I'm with Big Pond and actually find them pretty good (Cable, not 'DSL). They send me a newsletter each month to tell me why they're good and (I think) to get me to use the internet more.
In last weeks newsletter there was a survey asking me why I liked them. I tried to complete it but their server (or more correctly the "White Agency" server) has been timing out since last Thursday up until this second. The last question (to enable me to win double passes to NRL games) was why I liked Big Pond so much so I replied:
"Big pond just works with a good support infrastructure. However, it took 3+ days for your servers to accept my survey causing me no end of frustration and most would've given up I believe. I don't believe that this is Big Ponds fault though."
Maybe it's because I'm a Macintosh user but that sorta thing gives me the shits (sorry Semi's Mum).


Powered by Blogger