<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Thursday, May 12, 2005
 
Category: May 19
With all of the reviews of Episode III popping up all over the place I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one who hasn't seen it. This one tells of rumours of Tom Stoppard's involvement in the dialogue.
UPDATE: Even the reviewers are being reviewed.
UPUPDATE: I thought the TCS review above was drawing a long bow in its reference to the prevailing political situation, until I started reading the book. The spaceship commanded by General Grievous and carrying and Darth Tyrannus during the opening sequence is called The Invisible Hand. Whereas "the right" see the invisible hand of free markets as a good thing, "the left" consider it to be evil. It appears to me to be a very deliberately chosen name.
UPUPUPDATE: The command ship of the good guys' fleet is called The Integrity. Spare me!


Powered by Blogger