<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Monday, August 29, 2005
 
Category: Trioli comma V fullstop Xenophobia
Being a media lightweight, I hadn't twigged that Tracey Curro is the journalist who interviewed Pauline Hanson on 60 Minutes and elicited Pauline's "Please explain" response when asked if she was xenophobic. Curro's response at the time sounded like a memorised dictionary definition similar to those in that link. Maybe that was why I chose to file her under lightweight.
As a matter of interest, I suggested that I might not yell at the radio so much if the Italian lass packed up the Commodore and drove north. In the best traditions of The Age newspaper (AKA the Tullamarine Trotskyite Tribune), We Were Wrong. Tracey must have a direct connection to the screaming nerve centre of my brain. She is an airhead.


Powered by Blogger