<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
 
Category: Trioli comma V fullstop
Our thousands of readers here at TramTown must wonder at our obsession with 3LO Drive presenters; anyone who knows me knows that if they made me king I'd shut down the ABC as my first regal act. Those of you who feel it is important for our government to be funding cringe-worthy comedies probably think me a bit harsh. Whatever, the fact remains that, while it is producing Melbourne's best radio, it is hard not to listen in.
As for Lindy...
A graduate in history and drama from both Newcastle and Melbourne universities, her degrees allowed her to pursue a variety of occupations, namely professional basketballer, barmaid and university secretary.
I like basketball, you've gotta love a barmaid, but a non academic in a university? That's the bottom of the heap, isn't it? I guess two out of three aint bad.
Just as an aside, how does a bachelor's degree in history and drama allow you to follow any useful (much less a variety of) occupations?
She's a bit soft at the moment but if she gets the gig I will be happy so long as she makes the show her own quick smart. There is way too much of Virginia left there at the moment to allow it to work for anybody else (but keep the ex-pollies on Wednesday evening).


Powered by Blogger