<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
 
Category: Service
The young people who run the Brunswick Baths have got good heads on their shoulders - NOT.
I took my boys down there for a swim this Cup Day morning and they had the operating hours of the various pools taped up on the glass entry door, the sliding glass entry door, the sliding glass entry door that quickly disappears into an opaque hidey hole as soon as you get close enough to read it. I was not the only one that ended up doing a dance as I tried to capture the message in a step forward, read as much as possible, step back and wait for the door to close, [REPEAT]. It turns out the message probably applied to very few of the punters and I think the front counter staff may have stuck it up so they could watch the dance routine.
Incidentally, the above linked entry in the Wikipedia had today's winner in the historical list within seconds of the end of the race.


Powered by Blogger