<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Thursday, January 05, 2006
 

Me and the boys went on a tour of the Royal Exhibition Building. They really have done a great job doing it up to 1901 spec. Just one thing...
From the web page pointed at above:
Date: 25/06/2005 - 31/12/2007
Days: Daily subject to availability.
Please contact the booking office on 13 11 02
Session Times: 2.00 pm
Bookings: Required
Phone: 13 11 02
So I rang the number and was automatically put on hold for about 15 minutes. When I got through the information operative said that there was no need to book and that I should just turn up 1:45 for a 2:00 tour and buy tickets then. I turned up at 1:30 and the ticket operative told me it was sold out. He could see me getting angry and checked again and managed to find three spaces. I shouldn't have needed to get angry IMHO.
Try to book if you can and, if you do get in, it is well worth the effort.


Powered by Blogger