Now I have to make it clear that TramTown is not about to become a poorman's engrish.com (please, go there and have a good laugh), but when our correspondent HRT sent us the following images in response to our posting about the scissors I felt I had to post them.
No arguments there, but what about this: "Pursue to have no the destination, only the excelsior". I guess the comma helps us to understand this statement more easily (but I'm still only guessing).
Now to the backside:
We'll offer a prize of unfettered access to the TramTown archives to the first person who can make sense of all of this.
- After using knife, wash and dry immediately with a dry cloth
- For longer life on the knife, do not use on a glass or ceramic worktop.
- For safety do not take it by hand, when knife drop down.
- Do not test sharp by finger.
- Keep and store knife away from children easy to reach.
Oh, and BTW, it's great to see the claim of ISO9001 certification.