<$BlogRSDURL$>
Tram Town
Friday, December 19, 2008
 
Category: Audio
Recently Apple released their In-Ear Headphones and I was looking forward to getting a pair. Whilst it is true they sound much better than what ship as standard with their iPod offerings, and have a really cool UI featuring FF, RW, Volume and microphone -- I reckon they're rubbish!
There you go, not a patch on my existing Sennheiser MX 560 for bass response. At my age, bass response is important.
FWIW my benchmark was run using the standard DB audio test suite: Pet Sounds, Graceland, a random podcast and a random movie (in retrospect, poor choice of movie I suspect but I felt like watching it).
Price comparisom (approximate RRP):
Apple Standard = $A50; Apple IEH = $A110; Sennheiser MX560= $A50
Your mileage may vary.


Powered by Blogger